DIY Essential Room Spray Recipe
It's the holiday season, and whether you are a family who decorates a tree from the woods or one from a box, I think we can all agree that there isn't anything better than the smell of Christmas in your living room! And while candles are great, we are loving the essential oil trend - so we're breaking down one of the easiest ways to infuse essential oils into your holiday routine: homemade room spray!
Create your own Christmas blend spray with these amber bottles ( about $11!) and a few simple steps:
- fill 8 oz glass spray bottle about 3/4 full of distilled water
- 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops wild orange essential oil
- 10 drops white fir essential oil
- fill the rest with witch hazel
- put on sprayer top and shake well to mix
- spray to your heart's content
Having an essential oil room spray helps eliminate germs in the air, promotes wellness and mood-boosting benefits, and helps ward off unwanted bugs (although, unless you're spending Christmas in the tropics, you shouldn't have to worry about that)!